Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm doing my last trip before I get back home to the twin towns. I think I'm tired. I'm tired of: excess stress, anger, fear, stupid punks, apathetic consumers, too much unknown and not enough solidness...
I want a new book from my fave Scottish author to escape into. I haven't picked up a great book in months. I got one for Christmas that I'm looking fwd to.
I ate way too much tonight. It was Italian and it was gooood. The holidays have added some girth to my frame. I can't wait to work it off on my rollers.

Some punk honked at me when I was walking on the sidewalk next to his passing mini-van. I'm a biker, I'm used to it. But this idiot didn't look ahead to see that he was about to stop at a red light. I walked up to his stopped van and just stared at him and his embarrassed girlfriend. What do women see in boobs like that? I didn't do anything but stare at him. Was I taunting him? Maybe.

4 comments:

rigtenzin said...

Don't get fat! Eat a simple diet of grains, nuts, and fruit. Right.

Allen said...

You need some high altitude training! Get a job with Frontier and we'll hit Le Tour next summer.

rigtenzin said...

Time for a new comment, oh Mighty Red One.

rigtenzin said...

Now I really mean it. Time for a new post.