Thursday, March 08, 2007

The wedding has changed!

My fiance has come to her senses, (actually, she's always sensible) and shut down the large, societal pleasing, unrealistically expensive, one day affair that was our wedding and we are now doing a simple ceremony with just our parents, siblings and grandparents. I was so happy when I heard her say this that I was in shock for a few days. When I came around I realized I was real happy!
I love those little moments when you are in love with someone and they surprise you in the most unexpected way that makes you say: that's why she's the one! She is so mature about this whole thing, and she's willing to buck society, the system and the family to make our lives easier. I'm feeling pretty lucky today!
This is coming to you from Hattiesburg MS where it's just climbed above 60F. Today I'll be seeing MEM, CHA, DTW, and Kitchner CANADA. I love it!

2 comments:

rigtenzin said...

I really wanted to show off my new pink tuxedo in your wedding. Go ahead. Don't consider my feelings.

Have fun in XYZ.

Jackrabbit Slim said...

you dirty dog! You can show off your pink tux every night to the lil woman...man gravey?