Saturday, April 28, 2007

Well, I got in.
In means I'm one of 1800 riders in the Cheq. 40 mountain bike race that leaves Hayward on a crisp Saturday morning in September.
In means I'm one of the 1800 who are not the 900 that didn't get selected in the random lottery.
In means I'm racing and not the designated shuttle-bitch for the 3rd year in a row!!
In means I've got motivation to keep me riding hard the whole summer long so that I can finish relatively close to my riding buddy, and my own goal of 1:45, NOT!
In means I can now try to devise a way to use my helmut cam in a race where when I finished last year my face was so dirty (pix will post at later date) that I'm considering making some sort of wiper for the camera's lens.
In is good and makes a very stressed out man a little happier.

2 comments:

Allen said...

Woo-hooo!

Although RR will be bummed you're not going to be a shuttle bitch. I hear had a love Care Bears bannana hammock specially made just for you to where while shuttling his junk.

rigtenzin said...

Are you married yet?