Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Frame is Black

I just had my road bike repainted...BLACK! I considered red, but why not stick with the original color? Interesting that Colnago did not care to imprint any kind of serial number other than a 9. The steel frame got rusty after being ridden inside on a set of rollers by a novice who didn't figure out to cover the frame to protect it from nasty rust inducing sweat. I'm really looking fwd to putting it all back together and riding it on those rollers now that it's too cold to buzz around outside in this Minnesota weather. I also have my MTB all ready to go for the first snow, because I just have to give it a try. I kind of want to assemble a fixed gear road or a single speed MTB, but that will have to wait to see how the finances go, ya know?

1 comment:

rigtenzin said...

It looks great in my basement.